To le Leads

Discussion in 'Staff Feedback' started by Pbnj, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Pbnj

Pbnj Sammich Mod
    Sol Voidwalker 5 Year Badge

I don't see much credit and public appreciation going towards the leads and I want that to change right now. All of you are some of the most patient people I've seen. Especially when it comes to putting up with me :p Without Leads, there wouldn't be staff because there wouldn't be anyone to accept applications. Only 4 Leads and the server isn't blowing up? Y'all are doing something right by that.

@Xenon My trial buddy that grew up to become our Staff Lead. You're filling in 2 Lead positions and still do Staff Lead duties while on top of all that you're in school. I don't get how you do it all woman :p I can't even imagine the stress of it. Keep doing what you do ;)

@12_zombies All the hard work you do to get people to vote just amazes me. Not to mention coming up with clever sayings for it :p We are at a high of 60 people at times because you push people to vote. A+ my friend keep it up :)

@i0range Your the person that let me be on the Mod team, and I can't thank you enough for it. Being a Guide was the start of me actually opening up. Being a Mod made me have more confidence than I could ever imagine and it's all because of you. You taught me almost every single thing I know. I seriously can't thank you enough.

@NelsonSing You have an incredibly talented team. Some of the stuff that I've seen you build just amazes me that it was made in Minecraft. I don't know what it is about it, but I can watch you or anyone in your team build all day, It's like looking at a painter at work who really gets into it. You always seem to have a semi bubbly personality which I can't help but just smile. Keep up the good work man.

Cheers guys! I love y'all <3
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 4
  2. i0range

i0range [Staff Lead] Your Generous Overlord
    Staff Member Multiverse Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

You're *

Who would I be if I didn't correct your grammar 24/7 ?
    <3

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Pbnj

Pbnj Sammich Mod
    Sol Voidwalker 5 Year Badge

Yea, you just lost your 100 cool points >.>

4. Xenon

Xenon Lead Moderator! At The Disco
    Staff Member Voidwalker 3 Year Badge

As if he had any :p

• Funny Funny x 3