The most helpful member of staff ever.

Discussion in 'Staff Feedback' started by richieh99, Sep 18, 2016.

1. richieh99

richieh99 Lead Moderator
    Staff Member Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

All staff on MMO are amazing, and try their hardest to help all players the best they can. But......

Pbnj is so kind and helpful... she has helped me on a number of occasions... Pbnj is without a doubt one of the most helpful staff on the server so thank you..

LFulla went our of her way to help me. Not only did she help by answering questions, but she went above and beyond to help me find my horse. She was amazingly quick at responding and was so helpful that words, cannot explain how amazing and friendly she is. Thank you so much for all your help LFulla, u r an inspiration!!!!

Ik i set the post name to "The most helpful member of staff ever"........ LFulla is amazing and an inspiration but she is not alone......

Hamsterkris is also an amazing staff lead, not only does she run the best book shop!!! But she is also kind and friendly.

TP_Tays is really helpful and kind. He has helped me on a number of occasions and everytime he has been avery helpful.

DarkAngelsCurse is also really helpful and is always willing to answer questions and help out with matters...

PandaPete is another example of a exceptional staff member. Panda was amazing when it came to finding a lost build and without a doubt is one of the most helpful people i have ever seen on a minecraft server. I gave him a list of locations that Hamsterkris found for me and he was so kind that he went to every location until I found it.

#1 richieh99, Sep 18, 2016
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2016
    • Like Like x 4
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. LFulla

LFulla Senior member
    Multiverse Voidwalker 2 Year Badge

Thank you so much! I find so much joy in helping the players, but this brings a smile to my face! Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  3. richieh99

richieh99 Lead Moderator
    Staff Member Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

Thank you so much once again for all your help :).

#3 richieh99, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Oct 15, 2016