The Architect Team

Discussion in 'Staff Feedback' started by Treemo, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Treemo

Treemo Forum Elder
    Sirius Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

This can never be said enough.

You guys have always dedicated so much of your time to making amazing builds for the server, and I appreciate that. You all have great senses of humor, and I've even found a couple easter eggs (both the literal easter egg and the secret type of egg) here and there that never failed to make me smile.

But you've outdone yourselves.

These new structures in the wastelands are amazing. They add a new sense of depth and diversity that I've only ever seen once on a minecraft server. The broken ships on the ocean floor, the amazing japanese style buildings that tower over forests and plains, the varying themes of easter eggs you all made for the hunting player. They're all so great.

I don't know why you do it, but thanks for giving the server all of you. You are truly the greatest DJ-cat-llama-car-architect team I have ever had the joy of beholding.

#1 Treemo, Mar 27, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
    • Agree Agree x 10
    • Like Like x 5
    • Cookie Cookie x 1
  2. Sandy_Clawz

Sandy_Clawz Guest

We strive to bring the players new and exciting builds around the server. In the upcoming months we hope to amaze all the players with new builds.

Thank you! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. SheWasPushed

SheWasPushed Well-Known Member
    Altair Skylander 2 Year Badge

I 100% agree with this post. The new structures have added so much fun to my time on my server, and I always love finding them on my wastelands journeys. They look amazing and add something very unique and exciting to the server. Thank you Architects!

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. MrDriver

MrDriver Retired Lead Architect | Retired Developer
    Multiverse Altair Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

Thank you for your kind words! Be sure to expect more builds and events coming your way soon (tm).

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Tora_Ryu

Tora_Ryu .3. [Architect]

I'm gonna cry. Omg ;-; ILY Thanks Treemo <3

• Like Like x 2
  6. XxwalmartxX

XxwalmartxX Player

Omg thanks :,D

7. SaiyuriCat

SaiyuriCat Forum Elder

I must say I found an amazing dragon type monster one coming out of some obsidian yesterday - it's my new favourite! (The old favourite was the octopus)

I'm glad we have such an amazing architect team (ok all the staff :p) that helps make exploring the wastelands so exciting

• Like Like x 2