Thanks To All Trial And Staff Members

Discussion in 'Staff Feedback' started by farmerlane15, Aug 31, 2016.

1. farmerlane15

farmerlane15 Player

Thank you to all the trials and staff members because you all take time out of your day for us players when you could most likely being doing something better but you don't you put up with us all day and night. What do you get in return? Nothing maybe a thank you or something but that's not a lot so coming from ME and from ALL OMM PLAYERS I thank you guys. Without you the server would be In chaos and because of you its a friendly place for all kids. You see I've been with OMM for 2 or 2.5 Years and I was a good kid and all but OMM kept me out of trouble and I was surrounded but great and mature people that actually cared about me and did help. Thanks to everyone, not just the mods, not just the trials, not just the guides everyone, without the Mods who would catch those pesky hackers? Without the Guides who would guide and inform the new and even old players? Without the Architects who would build us new mini game arenas? Without the promoters how would we get new members? Without the trials who would replace the staff that sadly cant fill in anymore? You see everyone gets the recongiation because without every position the staff team could not function correctly. Lastly I'm so sorry I forgot this but don't forget about the ex staff that have scarified there time and such for us players!

#1 farmerlane15, Aug 31, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 10
  2. Strunkandy

Strunkandy LGuide
    Staff Member Sirius Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

Forget to finish there :p? Welcome back, if you need anything I'll be glad to help you out.

3. Pbnj

Pbnj Sammich Mod
    Sol Voidwalker 5 Year Badge

I've said this a many a time. This is why we do what we do. All the hours we spend pouring over logs, keeping up to date with the recent faq's, and tweaking codes and builds. We do get something out of it and thats people like you and just making there day better by solving a problem they have. These are the moments i strive for. I try and look past the bad things and look at moments like these. Where a person has taken time out of their day just to say thank you to us. Which can go a long way like you wouldnt believe. Truly without ya'll we wouldn't be here. So we should be thanking you as the players taking time out of your day voting, inviting friends to the server, and just in general playing. So thank you for doing what you do and keep being the awesome person you are <3

-Pbnj

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. farmerlane15

farmerlane15 Player

r
    Thanks much <3 can you edit in because I said because without ever position, it was supposed end with without every position the staff team couldn't function correctly.

5. Pbnj

Pbnj Sammich Mod
    Sol Voidwalker 5 Year Badge

You can edit yourself sweetheart :) it should be right under the post. Orange button things. I forget which what they say cause it's been a while since I was just a player.

6. KidstarGenetics

KidstarGenetics Demon Butler Ex Machina
    Traveler 5 Year Badge

What about ex staff ;-;

7. DarkAngelsCurse

DarkAngelsCurse The Maniacal Staff Lead
    Sol Voidwalker 2 Year Badge

I'm sure that ex-staff count as well Kid ;)

8. Ferlynn

Ferlynn Retired [Guide]
    Sol Voidwalker 2 Year Badge

It's the little thank you's like this that make it all worth it.

9. Citybuilder2112

Citybuilder2112 [Totally Not an Architect Mod]
    Sol Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

This means a lot! Without players like you we would never be here so give yourself a pat on the back too ;)

10. whowhatwhy420

whowhatwhy420 I... Um.. Build stuff and whatnot
    Staff Member Vega Witherweaver 1 Year Badge

FARMER!!!!! Hello lol

11. TheHOLYTOBI

TheHOLYTOBI Forum Legend
    Sirius Voidwalker 5 Year Badge

No you smell!

12. KidstarGenetics

KidstarGenetics Demon Butler Ex Machina
    Traveler 5 Year Badge

You missed a word at the end, its "No, you smell good!"