Reporting a staff member.

Discussion in 'Staff Feedback' started by TwistedFate42, May 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwistedFate42

TwistedFate42 Player

The Moderator TP_Tays accused me of using xray modifications. I told her that I didn't and she went into my house and stole them. T 2017-05-24_09.44.49.png his picture was taken to prove I was on Vanilla minecraft using 0 mods.

2. TwistedFate42

TwistedFate42 Player

3. Xenon

Xenon Lead Moderator! At The Disco
    Staff Member Voidwalker 3 Year Badge

Hey, thanks for making a report.

So from what I understand you were busted for xraying? You don't need a client to xray, there are xray resource packs. That sort of invalidates your screenshots, but let's ignore that fact for now and move on.

Mods don't follow random people around then assume they're xraying. We have techniques and looking at logs I say they were valid to suspect you for xray. Doesn't mean you were - just that you were suspected. However once he watched you mining it was clear you could see concealed ores. After a certain point of you mining the ores, he concluded it was indeed xray. Before he could confront you, you teleported back to your house and stashed them, so you had illegal diamonds in your chest, which is the reason he took them out.

As I said before xray doesn't have to be on a client. We never messed up thinking someone was xraying when they weren't, and it would be a shame if it started right now. That being said I think the warning was fair. If you have any other questions please PM me on the forums.

~Xenon, Lead Moderator

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.