Octagami

Discussion in 'Staff Feedback' started by AKGamer95, Mar 10, 2016.

1. AKGamer95

AKGamer95 Well-Known Member
    Sol Witherweaver 5 Year Badge

I just wanna say thanks Octa! You have worked hard on the server for years now and yeah its been hard and yeah player count has dipped but you keep going. I feel you plan to go even when most feel its run its course and thats the reason you are one of the best server owner i have come across. I have played other servers and watched as they tried meeting the demand of every minecraft player by adding stuff such as skyblocks and creative servers and they lost more players. You have kept the idea of a enhanced survival towny server going since the beginning and its amazing. So from me and the whole MaM and OMM community I just wanna say thank you so much for making and running this server :D YOU ROCK DUDE

P.S. Might not remember but you helped me get my town Redcliffe back awhile back and me and my friend have remodeled and started it back up and I just wanna say thanks again for helping me get my town back and paying attention to my little chat about missing it :D

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
  2. asr2323

asr2323 Senior member
    Sol Voidwalker 5 Year Badge

Octagami is amazing at what he has done with this server! Great Job Octa and thank you for everything you have done for us as players and as people!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. GeekyAndFreaky

Sol Witherweaver 1 Year Badge

Octa seemed to pull off 1.9 like a speedy god! Wow! I wasn't even aware a server could be transferred that quickly 0_0! Thank you Octa :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1