Minecraft Server Record?!

Discussion in 'Staff Feedback' started by Vibrous, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Vibrous

Vibrous Veteran Member
    Sol 5 Year Badge Aetherseeker

Staff...
    Architects are the reason why this server is so beautiful. Wherever you walk, whether it's at spawn,arena's, etc. their is always a building better than I could ever build, so thanks!
    Thanks to the promoters for making entertaining videos and getting this server more popular. You all keep this server going!
    The reason why their are all these amazing, custom plugins that I thoroughly enjoy are because of the Devs. This server is so unique (In a good way) and I've never seen anything like it, so thanks devs!
    Like all the other staff positions, guides are always their to help. If you have a question you can always count on the guides to immediately assist you and help to answer your problems. So thanks!
    Without mods on this server, it would be complete madness. Thanks to the mods who keep hackers off the streets, and make OMM a great and enjoyable place for everyone to experience. Thanks Mods!
    Thanks to the owners for making this server where it is today. Without you, I would never have a server to enjoy and play on everyday!
    Wow! What an amazing team of dedicated and hardworking staff. I asked for help with a problem I was having and immediately received help and advice for what to do. Within 2 minutes my problems were gone and answered. I couldn't believe how helpful all the staff were being. I wouldn't be surprised if this server won some kind of award for the staff team. (Maybe even a Minecraft server record xD)! I'm sure everyone can agree! Anyways, thanks to all the staff for volunteering their time to help the players of this amazing server. You guys and gals do an amazing job!
    Thanks!

- xViqtory (jcpizza630)

#1 Vibrous, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: May 12, 2016
    • Like Like x 17
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. TheOneAndOnlyKilla

I know right, we deserve a reward.

• Funny Funny x 2
  3. Vibrous

Vibrous Veteran Member
    Sol 5 Year Badge Aetherseeker

What's that supposed to mean? I am saying how great the staff is. Our reward is being able to be apart of this wonderful server with great and dedicated staff who help out the players with whatever they need.

#3 Vibrous, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. TheOneAndOnlyKilla

I agree. Even though I'm banned, I agree with you more than 100%.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. DarkAngelsCurse

DarkAngelsCurse The Maniacal Staff Lead
    Sol Voidwalker 2 Year Badge

Thank you for the compliment and your continued support of the OMM server. It appreciative players like you that make our jobs worth while. We are always happy to help and will be here if you ever need us in the future.

DarkAngelsCurse

• Like Like x 2
  6. hamsterkris

hamsterkris Forum Legend
    Staff Member Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

Thank you xViqtory, this means a lot to us! Staff can be a lot of hard work, and people like you make us do it with a smile on our face.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. TheHOLYTOBI

TheHOLYTOBI Forum Legend
    Sirius Voidwalker 5 Year Badge

Eh, we're alright I guess

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Electro

Electro Retired Lead
    Sol Witherweaver 5 Year Badge

I'd give you a pretty solid 6.5/10.
    [​IMG]