I have one

Discussion in 'Staff Feedback' started by MattBonfo, Feb 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattBonfo

MattBonfo Player
    4 Year Badge Aetherseeker

MAYBE FAIL AN ARCHITECT TRIAL BEFORE HE SPENDS 20+ HOURS ON HIS PROJECT. THANKS FOR NOTHING, THIS SERVER SUCKS IM OUT.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Citybuilder2112

Citybuilder2112 [Totally Not an Architect Mod]
    Sol Voidwalker 4 Year Badge

Locking until @DarkAngelsCurse has time to reply and justify the decision on behalf of the Lead Architects.

#2 Citybuilder2112, Feb 16, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  3. DarkAngelsCurse

DarkAngelsCurse The Maniacal Staff Lead
    Sol Voidwalker 2 Year Badge

Every player that puts in an application to be on the staff knows going in that there is a chance that you may fail. We never hide that fact from anyone.

After a discussion among all of my team Leads, the decision was made for your demotion not based upon your building skills but your attitude and your behavior in chat. I have looked through the logs and some of the comments that you have made go well past the point of being inappropriate and into the realm of vulgarity. I will not post any of them here as proof as they are not meant for public view. When asked to tone it down you responded by calling our staff members names and snapping at them. Obviously this is not proper behavior for a staff member, and even as a Trial you still are a representative of the staff as a whole. We work together as a coordinated group to keep things running smoothly and are often looked up to by the players of the server.

If that is your decision then so be it. You are welcome to continue on OMM/Omni as a player once again, but if you wish to go then I wish you luck on your next server.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.