Comments on Profile Post by hamsterkris

1. Ancalagon98
    Ancalagon98
    Late response, but I still haven't bought anything from IKEA, is there a time limit? And *catalog. :P
    Nov 10, 2016
    Xav and hamsterkris like this.
  2. hamsterkris
    hamsterkris
    There was a catalog but there was a time limit on it. It died and is now in a cata-log-cata-comb. Not to be confused with a cata-comb where all the dead combs lie.
    Dec 4, 2016
    Xav and Ancalagon98 like this.
  3. Ancalagon98
    Ancalagon98
    Can I cat-call the producers of the catalog and get an estimate on how long it'll take to make another one? I'll go to Catalina if I have to.
    Dec 4, 2016
  4. hamsterkris
    hamsterkris
    Due to a resent cat-astrophe (a.k.a cat-nopo-') involving a giant coughed up hairball all communcations are down. You could try to email through the click-the-cat-catalogue a.k.a "the internet" but I think someone pushed the paws-button.
    Dec 4, 2016
  5. Ancalagon98
    Ancalagon98
    Unfortunately I only have the click-the-mouse catalogue. That's probably why it won't work. Cats keep trying to cat-ch my mouse. Is there a number I could call? A cat hot-line or a fe-line?
    Dec 5, 2016
  6. hamsterkris
    hamsterkris
    The cat hot-line is only for making cat calls. Seems suitable. If cats are trying to kill your mouse maybe you should contact a claw-yer?
    Dec 5, 2016
  7. Ancalagon98
    Ancalagon98
    I contacted a claw-yer and all they did was make cheesy puns all day. Waste of my time. There's more than one way to skin a cat...
    Dec 5, 2016
    Xav likes this.